Human beings like other multicellular organism need a regular supply of food, oxygen etc., This function is performed by a circulatory system or Transport system.
- Double Circulation: Blood travels twice through the heart in one complete cycle of the body.
- Pulmonary circulation: blood moves from the heart to the hugs and back the heart.
- Systemic circulation: blood moves from the heart to rest of the body and back to the heart.
A yellowish fluid that escapes from the blood capillaries into the intercellular spaces. Lymph flows from the tissues to the heart assisting in transportation and destroying germs.
Transportation in Plants :
There are two main conducting tissues in a plant.
Transpiration is the process by which plants lose water in the form of vapours.
Role of Transpiration
- Absorption and upward movement of water and minerals by creating PULL.
- Helps in temperature regulation in Plant.
Transport of food from leaves (food factory) to the different part of the plant is called Translocation.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post? Please mention your Email so that we can contact you for better feedback.