Human beings like other multicellular organism need a regular supply of food, oxygen etc., This function is performed by a circulatory system or Transport system.
- Double Circulation: Blood travels twice through the heart in one complete cycle of the body.
- Pulmonary circulation: blood moves from the heart to the hugs and back the heart.
- Systemic circulation: blood moves from the heart to rest of the body and back to the heart.
A yellowish fluid that escapes from the blood capillaries into the intercellular spaces. Lymph flows from the tissues to the heart assisting in transportation and destroying germs.
Transportation in Plants :
There are two main conducting tissues in a plant.
Transpiration is the process by which plants lose water in the form of vapours.
Role of Transpiration
- Absorption and upward movement of water and minerals by creating PULL.
- Helps in temperature regulation in Plant.
Transport of food from leaves (food factory) to the different part of the plant is called Translocation.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!